Documentary maker and producer.
Founder of Tricontinental Human Rights Film Festival de Johannesburg (South Africa).
CEO of UHURU, Rehad Desai began his career in print media in 1986 while living in India. In 1996, he entered the TV and film industry as Producer, where he has focused much of his energy on historical and socio -political productions.
- The Battle for Johannesburg, 2010 – co-réalisé avec Daruyl Els
- Bhambatha: War Of The Heads 1906, 2007
- Bushman's secrets, 2006
- The heart of Whiteness, 2005
- Born into struggle, 2004
- Looting the nation, 2004
- Death of a bushman, 2004
- The untouchables, 2003
- My land my life, 2002
- Dilemma, 2002
- A miners tale, 2002
- Main reef road, 2002
- Carlos Cardoso : an independent spirit, 2001
- Has socialism failed us, 2000
- The bank, the bodybuilders and the businessman, 1999